Career Boost is just that – a training program that will get you into high-paying careers in manufacturing, IT and childcare in record time. Even without a high school diploma, you can get the skills you need to start a new career in just six months.
- Careers starting at $15/hour
- One-on-one support from sign-up to job placement
- Evening and weekend classes allow you to keep your day job
- Team teaching- learn basic math and English skills while you get hands-on training
- First six-week class is free
choose your path
who we are
Career Boost is a joint job-training program of Pikes Peak Community College, School District 11- Adult and Family Education, and the Pikes Peak Workforce Center.
how we’re different
Our team of instructors teaches English and math while they’re training you for manufacturing, IT and childcare jobs. This approach helps you see the practical applications for what you’re learning.
how it works
Who is eligible
- An interest in learning skills in manufacturing, IT or child development
- Tests at or below a 12th-grade level
- Willing to commit 5 hours a week to training
Cost and time
- Introductory six-week class is free
- Follow-up classes from $50 to $75
- Evening or weekend classes
- Additional classes range from 4 to 8 weeks
- Financial assistance is available
- Guaranteed interview for an internship or job